Welcome to the Ottawa Bike and Trail 2021 Club!
We are pleased to announce our new community cycling club called the Ottawa Bike and Trail 2021 Club! The 2021 club will continue the tradition we started in 2020, but with some exciting improvements and NEW benefits.
What is the 2021 Club
We started our cycling club in 2020 as a way to bring our community of cyclists together to encourage, motivate, and support each other to ride our bicycles more. In 2020, or club of 70 members logged over 100,000 miles! Many of our members reported that they rode more miles in 2020 than they had ridden in their lives! Most importantly, we developed a strong community of cyclists and made many new friends. We are proud of all of our members and want to continue the tradition.
What’s new for 2021?
For this year, the club will continue to be FREE and open to everyone! We are also making many improvements that we think will make the club even more valuable and enjoyable.
- We are adding a new 2021 Club Membership page to our website to make it easier to track your mileage and manage your goals. These pages will only be available to 2021 club members.
- Real-time update of your stats! This will eliminate the lag between the time you enter your stats each month and when they show up on the results page.
- Tracking of new statistics and achievements. We’ve added elevation tracking to start and we’ll be adding tracking of achievements over the year.
- Featured Route Guide exclusively for 2021 Club Members.
- We’ll be offering additional benefits directly to members such as club jerseys, product discounts, and member events.
How do I join?
It’s easy to join the 2021 club. All you have to do is register on our website and start tracking your miles. Just check the link below to go to the 2021 club registration page.